Aircraft teardown projects was and remains the main business model for Fastair International.
We gained vast experience in aircraft teardowns and already accomplished over 20 teardown projects, including numerous narrow body aircraft (CRJ-100/200, B737) and the wide body Boeing 777.
Now that the demand for aftermarket components is growing, teardown projects are becoming more and more important.
All spare parts are recertified in well known and reliable repair organizations in Europe and USA. Now we are happy to offer to offer teardown service to our customers.
The typical process of aircraft teardown includes the following stages:
- Draining service fluids (fuel, hydraulic liquid, water).
- Dismantling liquid parts from wings, tail and plane body
- Disconnecting landing gear, taking out the plane cabin.
- Packing the removed parts and dispatch to repair shops for following
- Recycling the remaining body.
The spare parts which are repaired and recertified are added to the stock and create a very attractive alternative to spare parts from OEM in terms of price, availability and lead time.